Nexi Greece Processing Services Single Member S.A., is part of Nexi Group, a European PayTech operating in high-growth, attractive European markets, and technologically advanced countries offering cutting-edge technological infrastructure and services for financial institutions, central banks, companies, and public bodies in the field of payments, cards, network services, and capital markets.
As one of the key players in payments processing in Greece, Nexi Greece Processing Services Single Member S.A. enables payments in Greece and the wider region every second of every day for around 400.000 merchant locations, multiple card issuers, and millions of consumers. Every payment transaction is becoming secure, smart, fast, and easy with multiple solutions for People, Businesses, and Financial Institutions.
Nexi Group comes from the merger and integration of Nexi, Nets and Sia, among the biggest European players in digital payments, and is now present in more than 25 countries.
Nexi Group can support even the smallest companies with high-tech solutions and technology platforms, combining international experience with specialized services locally.
Nexi at a glance
Nexi is the European PayTech with the scale, capabilities and proximity to provide the simplest, fastest and safest payment solutions to People, Businesses and Financial Institutions.
Ranking among the biggest European players in digital payments, Nexi aims to drive the transition to a cashless Europe by making every payment digital, thanks to a range of highly versatile and innovative products.
Nexi Greece Processing Services Single Member S.A. in Greece
- A leading provider of outsourcing services in Greece servicing more than 70 clients in the region, 21 of which are banks.
- Processes more than 400 million transactions annually from over 6 million credit and debit card accounts
- Process 1 billion acquiring transactions per year from ~400,000 active merchants
- Employs around 1000 FTEs, in transactions processing, contact center, printing, and IT services
- Nexi Greece Processing Services Single Member S.A. provides outsourced services on a 24x7x365 basis
- Business Continuity procedures that are tested and validated at least once a year
- Continuously invests in upgrading and expanding its production environment ensuring high availability and redundancy (Disaster Recovery)
- Maintains PCI certifications and successfully meets the security requirements of all relative Payment Schemes (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, etc.)
- Operates one of the most modern, advanced and secure (PCI v3 certified) facilities in Greece and the region
- Lean Six Sigma based business improvement methodology
- Project Management methodology based on PMI practice standards
- Center of Excellence in Greece for PowerCARD Issuing and Switching